How Truck Assist Works to Protect You
Truck Assist Roadside Assistance is designed to support truck owners and operators – and their businesses. Our annual cover options mean you can get assistance immediately, or call on our team of experts when you need help in the future. With Truck Assist, you’re covered for a breakdown anywhere in Australia 24/7 365 days a year. You can get cover online for up to 5 Trucks, or give us a call for a fleet of over five Trucks.
The Process of Truck Assistance
If you have a breakdown, there are three easy steps to get you back on the road:
- Call our Customer Care number, and we will dispatch assistance
- Your Truck will be fixed at the roadside or towed to a repairer, depending on the severity of the situation
- You get back on the road with minimal interruption
If you don’t already have Truck Assist Roadside Assistance cover at the time of your breakdown, you can sign up on the spot to get immediate roadside cover.
Why Choose Us?
- Specialised service – we know what matters to truck owners and operators at the roadside, and know how to look after you and your truck in the best way possible to ensure your business is protected.
- Powered by NTI – Truck Assist is powered by NTI, who have been Australia’s leading insurance specialist for Trucks and heavy motor vehicles for over 40 years with a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
- We’ve got national reach – Truck Assist has a network of service providers across Australia that are available to help you 24/7, so help is never far away.
- Our service providers are Truck specialists – our service providers meet our strict guidelines and have been vetted and specially selected by our experts.
Whether you have a flat tire, need a tow or are simply locked out of your Truck, you can rest assured that we will be there to take care of your Truck no matter what, no matter when. If you are broken down, make sure you follow our roadside safety tips and warnings to keep yourself and everyone around you safe.
You may also be interested in: