Truck Assist TEKNO Racing 2019
Truck Assist is a proud to be the major sponosor of Jack Le Brocq and TEKNO Autosports for the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
TEKNO and Truck Assist debuted their partnership at the 2018 Sandown 500, with the distinctive orange and black livery campaigned the final five events of the year, with a highlight being Le Brocq claiming top rookie honours for the season on the streets of Newcastle.
Throughout his breakthrough campaign, Le Brocq claimed five top-ten finishes, with best race and qualifying results of fifth.
In 2019, Truck Assist TEKNO Racing and Jack Le Brocq look to maintain these positions on the leader board.
Supercars Championship 2019 Event Schedule
- Superloop Adelaide 500 / 28 Feb - 3 Mar
- Australian Grande Prix / 14-17 Mar
- Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint / 5-7 Apr
- WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint / 12-14 Apr
- PIRTEK Perth SuperNight / 2-4 May
- Winton SuperSprint / 24-26 May
- BetEasy Darwin Triple Crown / 14-16 Jun
- Watpac Townsville 400 / 5-7 Jul
- Ipswich SuperSprint / 26-28 Jul
- The Bend SuperSprint / 23-25 Aug
- ITM Auckland SuperSprint / 13-15 Sept
- Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 / 10-13 Oct
- Vodafone Gold Coast 500 / 25-27 Oct
- Sandown 500 / 8-10 Nov
- Coates Hire Newcastle 500 / 22-24 Nov
For all event information visit www.supercars.com