Transport & Logistics COVID-19 Resources
We know that during this unprecedented time there is so much information out there that it can be difficult to know where to turn when looking for resources relevant for your business.
To lend a helping hand, we've done the hard work for you. Below are links to useful information for anyone working across transport and logistics.
- National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) – updated regularly to include the latest information on transport legislation, including curfews, medical requirements, and supplementary work diaries.
- The Australian Trucking Association (ATA) – a one-stop-shop of resources for transport operators.
- Government information on border restrictions:
- NHVR’s COVID-19 Support Map - shows which truck stops and service centres are open during COVID-19.
- Safe Work Australia - has a range of tools to help your workplace stay safe.
Marine and Cargo
- AusTrade - the latest updates from Australian Trade and Investment Commission.
- Export Council of Australia - has a range of information for any business in freight or logistics. This includes a range of overseas resources.
- Maritime Industry Australia Limited (MIAL) - has released a document outlining the latest border closures information for maritime vessels.